PPSC Sub Inspector Cooperative Society past paper [Solved] held on 18/11/2018
- In the field of Computer VGA stands for: Video Graphic Array
- Pakistan’s permanent representative in the United Nations is: __ Maleeha Lodhi
- In MS Excel 2007, what symbol is used before a number to make it a label? ” (quote)
- Name the capital of Czech Republic ____Prague
- Kalimah-e-Tayyaba is the first Kalimah, Name the second Kalimah. Kalimah-e-Shahadat
- The beginning of the Mughal Empire is dated to the victory by Babar over: Ibrahim Lodi
- Which one of the following is not an operating system? AVG
- Fill in the blank: This town is 100 meters _ sea level. Above
- From which word ‘Aqeeda’ is derived? Aqd
- Pakistan has signed and ratified United Nations: All of these
- What is the area completely surrounded by land called? landlocked
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) consists of: Both A and BBefore independence Timor Leste (former East Timor ) was part of : Indonesia
- Thimphu is the capital city of : Bhutan=Ch
- whoose the most suitable indirect form of the sentence; He said to her, ” what a cold day!” Answer: He exclaimed that it was very cold day.
- Khyber pass is situated in the:Hindukush range
- The Security Council has _ Non-permanent members, 10 members
- In the coordinate plane the vertical line is called: y-axis
- Muzdalifah’ is the area between: Arafat and Mina
When was Durand Line established? 1893
” A Trojan horse” Means
In Computer Science, UNIVAC is:Universal Automatic Computer
Synonym of Flimsy is fragile
Which regiment of Pakistan Army has received maximum numbers of ‘Nishan-e-Haider’. Frontier Force Regiment
The main Charachteristics of “Death Vally” in California is: Very Hottest area
Which one the following medical condition is caused by the high exposure of radiation?
Which Surah in the Holy Quran mainly explains the oneness of Allah the Almighty? Surat Al-Ikhlas
Fill in the suitable prepositions:” They five in a flat __ the shop.”
Simplify: ? * 12 = 75% of 336 … answer 21
What is the antonym of “Latent” Obvious
Who was the Civilian Chief Martial Administrator in Pakistan? Yahya Khan
The G20 is a leading forum of: major economies
Which is the third month in the Islamic calendar ? Rabi-al-awl
Neison Mandela died in Johannesburg on: December 5, 2013
Name the victory whose time has been described as the “seeding time of indian nationalism:
The Urdu- Hindi controversy is said to be the forerunner of the Two Nation Theory. When did this controversy begin?
The first Chairman of senate was:Habibullah Marwat
148 is divisible by: 37
Addis ababa is famous city of Ethiopia
Who inaugurated the state Bank of Pakistan? Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Microsoft Power Point is to used to create: Presentations or slides
The largest American State by Population is: California
The second most abundant metal found in the Earth’s crust is: Aluminum
Complete the number series: 10,5,13,10,16,20,19,_. 40
The third PDF woman’s Amateur Gold Champion was held in March 2018. Islamabad
Which of the following is not an example of exhaustible resources s of the earth available to man?
She asked ,” What are they doing?” Find the most suitable indirect sentence.
in which pact the Hindus and the Muslim agreed on separate electorates for Muslim.
Complete the number series 14,28,20,40,32,64, __ . 56
This is an alternating multiplication and subtracting series: First, multiply by 2 and then subtract 8. Second, multiply by 2 then subtract 16.
ppsc Sub Inspector Cooperative Society past paper
Which of the following units is ozone layer thickness expressed in?
Which component of the diet prevents constipation? Fiber
The use of computer is attractive because of its: All of these53.
Choose the most suitable Indirect speech of: She said to him.” Go downstairs”
Fill in the blank, preposition. “The cake and pizza were shared __ Ali & Farhan.” Among
MS Word, which of the following is not a font style: Superscript
Nanga parbat is the famous mountain peak of : Himalayas range
Dr muhammad yunis was honoured by nobel peace prize in: 2006
Zam Zam emerged from beneath the foot of Hazrat Ismaeel in the valley of Makkah. What is the meaning of Zam Zam?
The terms of office of a Judge of international Court of Justice is: 9 years
Choose the correct spelling from the following: Superintendent
if x+y =6, y+z = 7, and z+x = 9, the average (arithmetic mean) of x,y and z is:
Adding equation (1), (2) & (3) we get:
=> Average of X, Y and Z is (X+Y+Z)/3
Which one of the following is the most powerful computer? Super Computer
The final of 1992 Cricket Works Cup was field in:
How much blood does a normal person has in his body?
What is the lowest score of Pakistan in ODI cricket record?
Which is the largest planet in the solar system?
The Headquarter of OPEC is situated in _.
John Garang de Mablor is well known for founding:
Which river falls in Indus near Attock? Kabul
Hazrat Amna (R.A), mother of Holy Prophet is buried in: Mecca82. Falkland war was fought between U.K and Argentina in: 1982
To investigate certain offences including corruption, Federal investigation Agency FIA was established in Pakistan. Prime Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
Where is mudalfa?between mina and arafat
Who win first blind t.20 world cup. India
1992 world cup venue.melborne
Dr. Younus khan get noble price in peace in which year. 2006
Where table mountain. South africa
In which mountain kyber pass. Hindokush
In which mountain naga perbat. Himmalya
Voicroye when india seeding nationalism. Curzon
FIA inagurated in which reign.bhutto
Pakistan lowest ODI score. 43
Where in pakistan women golf championship. Islamabadd
Pakistan nonpermanent UN representive. 10
First sanet chairperson. Habibullah